Sunday, October 12, 2008

Wow! It gets more action packed by the day! : )

So I am sitting in my back guesthouse, which is my studio , and Im just so excited! Right now we are having our kitchen and our bathroom in our Hollywood house remodeled , so im kind of stuck out in the back cuz the fumes are so bad . I have been enjoying , in the last few months this whole journaling , blogging thing , to where I have even got into photography a little more extensively and am estatic about enbarking into a not so new craft but rather getting pro with it . I have also gotten into scrapbooking and am waiting on my kit in the mail as I speak , also excited about that . I have been feeling very unusually different about things and I thinking this would be healthy for me to journal all the stuff that I love and what makes me blue and what makes me feel alive just so I can remember who I am because lately I have forgotten who I am STRONGLY! So things are looking up , Im excited for alot of things , the remodeling of my houses and my grandbaby being born in just a couple of weeks.

No comments: