Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Alot of things to look forward too! : P


I find that lately , life is really exciting . My family and I have been through so much heartache that now , I guess we're so use to it , so at one point you become numb . Now that we know that everything is the same ol' same ol' , we have been getting back into our craft and starting new ones . My daughter Krystal has decided to take photography as one of her major art classes , so I decided to join her . Im so excited , we went on ebay an bought two canon AE-1's and we have been taking pictures on an old school kind of camera , its been fun to bond and have a craft we like to do together . We both like the same crafts so its nice to pep eachother up .Im new to this whole blog thing and I dont know if anyone is reading them but I must say its nice to able to write down what is exciting in my life and let people in my world because its pretty amazing. I love my life , I have a great soulmate and a beautiful daughter , a wonderful nephew ( even though all can be a doozy LOL! )

Like I said , good things are happening , these pictures are of my desert house in a little town called Agua Dulce... yes sweetwater , I love this town , its home away from home , I have my city home out here in Hollywood and then the desert casa. These are pictures of my ol' rickety house that Im about to remodel , Im a little scared and excited at the same time .
This my porch and in this picture my kitchen will be extended to where my porch use to be . SCARY! but I will have a much bigger kitchen so EXCITING! My porch will be extended 24 feet! so its not a porch anymore its gonna be a deck.



This is gonna be extended 24 feet! SCARY!

No comments: