Friday, September 19, 2008

Wow ! Im startin' to like this blog thang!

So here I am finding that Im really bloggin' everyday lately , it's like I look forward to telling and showing you whats goin' on in my life . Today is friday and I am still very excited for my new remodeling project I was telling you about a couple of bloggs ago . That is comin' together nicely . I will show some pictures of the demolition when that happens , its kinda scary . My father n law hasn't been doin' to well . Its sad because he's such a great guy and he ended up so overwhelmed with life that he's in the Phsyc ward in a hospital . He really doesn't need to be there , but nobody understands him and he gets so upset when people can't understand his point he starts screaming , but the people involved dont get that they shouldn't argue with him they should just agree and he stops but for some of us in this family like my nephew and his grandma , they just go at it with him which leads to him ... well being where he his . I hope he will be out this weekend . I have realized that you shouldn't waste your time arguing , I mean what good does it really do ya? It just makes everybody all angry and you just waste time doin' it when you could have been catchin' a great movie or doin' a project . So I have made a new goal not to agrue with anyone like my daughter who thinks she knows everything , she's 17 and pregnant ! oh yeah LOL! she knows alot alright! ha ha ha , I dont' mean to laugh but i need to see the light in my worries . I certainly cant' stand arguing with my nephew Mike because he's like his grandma and dad he loves to argue for the sake of arguing . I dont' really argue with my soulmate anymore these days and I hope it stays that way .Things are gettin' better around here , and I see life as a lesson to be learned everyday . I always have to remind myself that Im lucky ! and that I have a great life and so much more life to experience and sometimes its gonna be stormy and other times its gonna be super sunny , but that its just all transitory , it really is , its so temporary that you have to continue to make good times so that everyday will be a sunny day . I ride the stormy ones but I always remind myself there TEMPORARY!

Thanks for listening!

No comments: